From Palm Springs
Driving directions to Big Bear Lake from Palm Springs.
Research all route options before traveling.
Hwy 18 via the I-10/ Hwy. 62/ Hwy. 247 through Yucca Valley
- Take Interstate 10 West, Exit 117 to merge onto CA-62 East/Twentynine Palms Hwy. toward 29 Palms/Yucca Valley.
- Turn left at CA-247 North/Old Woman Springs Road to Camp Rock Road.
- Turn left at Camp Rock Road to Hwy. 18.
- Continue on Hwy. 18 toward the mountains.
- Follow Hwy. 18 around the north end (North Shore Dr.) to Stanfield Cutoff, turn left and proceed over the bridge.
- At the stoplight turn right onto Big Bear Blvd.
Hwy. 38 via the I-10 through Redlands
- Take Interstate 10 West to Yucaipa.
- Take the County Line Road off-ramp. Turn right.
- Follow County Line Road to Bryant St. Turn left.
- Follow Bryant St. to Hwy. 38.
- Turn right onto Hwy. 38 to the mountains and follow signs to Big Bear.